FF7 -- Battle FF7 -- Battle

FL Slayer?

You can easily split a midi in FL, copy and paste some lines into the slayer... which this sounds very much like... honestly i can't say it was enjoyable, the guitar overpowered every other sound and just... all together doesn't have a good flow. If you did do live guitar, it was well done, but like i said sounds VERY much like Fl's slayer... stands out tho.. i'll give u that much

TritoneAngel responds:

Didn't use FL at all for this.

djdragon} I love this Melody djdragon} I love this Melody

Almost feeling it....

For the most part I enjoyed this... unfortunetly I couldn't quite get passed the double clap.. got in the way of the "groove". Also.. maybe just me.. but it seems like a lot of the sounds just blend together. Very original and diverse which was quite enjoyable, thumbs up.

FoxTechno responds:

Thanks for review, yer your right i should of got rid of the backing clap, there was a slight problem downloading some of my songs onto NG its seams to speed up the songs sligtly, ive lost the original song now, because it was of one of my first music making systems, i still like the mellody bit on this song. thanks again.

Dj_Seri-VoiceMania! Dj_Seri-VoiceMania!

catchy.....

Although it repeats ... it works.. and give it such a humourus feel. If it's i joke, i laughed.